Example Two - Project Management for pension schemes
We have been working with a FTSE 100 client whose pension scheme has over £2bn of assets under management.
The pension scheme is well known for being a pioneering scheme, often found at the forefront of evolving practices. The scheme's cutting-edge reputation means the pensions team has been juggling an increasingly large number of complex and innovative projects.
To ensure the successful implementation of one particularly involved project for the trustees, we were brought in to provide additional support. Our role required having overall responsibility for co-ordinating and managing the smooth running of the project on the trustee side, and included:
- organising meetings to progress the project;
- organising meeting papers;
- drafting meeting minutes and producing action points, ensuring each action point was implemented;
- acting as the central point for all correspondence and taking responsibility for knowing exactly where all strands of the project had got to at any stage; and
- keeping the trustee board updated on a weekly basis.