The pensions world evolves constantly. Keeping up to date with the changing landscape means any number of projects are being juggled at the same time. Our consultants act as project managers for all exercises that pension arrangements undergo, including areas such as:
- benefit design reviews and changes;
- valuations, covenant reviews, funding arrangements and contingent assets;
- corporate activity such as company sales, restructuring, refinancing and other projects;
- investment changes;
- pension increase exchange and enhanced transfer value exercises;
- buy-ins and other forms of liability management;
- winding up;
- PPF assessment and entry;
- litigation and disputes.
All consultants have many years of pension scheme management experience, together with the skills essential to getting the job done in an efficient and cost effective manner.